piektdiena, 2013. gada 13. decembris

Week in Narva - the mission accomplished

Misssion possible 

by Estonians


Nikita: I liked this project very much. It was difficult, but funny and
interesting. It helped me to know a lot of new things. I am really happy
that I am in this project!

Kristina: I liked our first meeting and now I know that I will take part
in every project with students exchange. I gained new experience and a lot
of emotions. I met fantastic people. I was happy to take part in this
project.


Angela: Our first week was exciting and educational. The program was very
busy. I especially liked the night excursion to Narva Castle and farewell
party at school.

Julia L:  I am enjoying the project and I want the guests to come to Narva
every year! Children from Latvia and Lithuania are so friendly! It’s a
pity that the first meeting took us only one week

Julja K:  When we were waiting for the  guests in school everyone was very
nervous and afraid, cause we didn't know what was await us, but in the end
of the meeting it was hard to say goodbye. Guests were very friendly,
creative and jolly. I think everyone has only positive feelings. We were
crying saying goodbye, because some of this boys and girls are not only
just guys from the project, they became our close friends.

Arkadi: I liked the project- the people and the activities, and I can’t
wait to see you all again.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru